Offering powerful enterprise-grade PBX, intelligent inbound number management and a multi-channel contact centre, Storm offers the brand and reliability of Panasonic with an unprecedented breadth of features and scalability.
Thanks to its highly scalable cloud model, Storm can flex to meet the requirements of businesses of any type or size, from large enterprises down to the operations of a single user. Enterprise-grade solutions can be rapidly deployed without the need for lengthy setup processes, and with minimal capital investment.
As storm is a cloud-based platform, all core hardware and software already exists in the network and is provided as a service.
Deployed over two secure data centres and built to ensure no single points of failure, the storm platform is designed to ensure 99.999% platform availability – even during peak times. With effectively unlimited capacity, storm is highly scalable, meaning users never run out of the critical communications power they need.
True Cloud capabilities
• All the features you would expect of a traditional PBX – from the cloud
• Intelligent Call Forwarding and IVR services
• Activate Disaster Recovery within seconds
• Complete mobility – log in and use PBX services from any location, on any device
• Integrated call recording on demand
• Drag and Drop Switchboard Facility
• Intuitive web-portal – log in and make system changes from any internet-enabled location
• Web-based Personal Portal for accessing user settings and voicemail