Promote your business to your target audience through your telephone system
On Hold Marketing is a business message service with a difference, using the free air time generated by your existing telephone system when your customers or new callers are placed on hold. On Hold Marketing broadcasts are professionally recorded “ear catching” audio productions specifically created to inform your customers about your special offers, current campaigns or promotions.
So whether you are looking to raise product or service awareness, reinforce a current campaign or simply increase sales – On Hold Marketing is a flexible and cost effective must-have solution for your business!
Did you know (on average)?
- Businesses put 70% of callers on hold on a daily basis!
- 30% of customers make purchases after hearing about it on hold!
- 30 seconds is the average time a caller is put on hold for!
- 75% of callers met with silence or irritating pre-loaded telephone music hang up within 30 seconds.
Four Reasons to use On Hold Marketing
- Create a professional first impression
- Introduce new products and services
- Increase revenue by reducing lost calls
- Psychologically reduce on hold time
How it works?
Depending on your existing telephone system capability, On Hold Marketing broadcasts can simply be uploaded by an engineer directly onto your system, alternatively we can provide you with a specific telephone system mp3 player – pre loaded with your bespoke On Hold Marketing message – which simply attaches to your system and is activated automatically when a caller is placed on hold.
We can produce a professionally, tailor made recordings where you choose the message content , music and particular voice over to reflect your business perfectly for your On Hold Marketing campaign.
For a as little as £25 per month * for On Hold Marketing message production including message change
You can even complement with a bespoke package of recording for auto-attendant and night message.
*There may be an installation charge, or cost for an MP3 player dependant on the phone system type